- 1 cup almond flour (grind soaked and dehydrated almonds into a flour or store bought almond flour)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup pureed pumpkin, sweet potato or winter squash (pre-cooked)
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. mineral salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup GROUND coconut sugar or Sweetener of choice
- 3 Tbsp. GROUND chia (replaces egg)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 Tbsp. virgin virgin coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk ground chia and water in a separate bowl. Add the pumpkin or sweet potato and oil and whisk again.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well.
- Shape 10-12 heart biscuits onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and serve with honey butter.