- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1 tsp. Mineral salt (Himalayan, Real or Celtic)
- 3 dates, pitted (skip for low sugar)
- 1 Tbs. Coconut Aminos (or Tamari)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Thai chili (small red or green) use seeds for extra heat
- Open all the young coconuts and pour the water into a pitcher.
- Scoop all the coconut meat out and mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until the coconut meat becomes smooth and there is no sign of coconut pieces (this may take a couple minutes if the coconuts are cold).
- Add the remaining coconut water from the other pitcher and blend again. (add less coconut water for a thicker soup or for a salad dressing)
- You may warm it on the stove if desired or serve as is.
- Pour into bowls and decorate with sliced green onions or dehydrated onions.
- This soup will last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.