- Blend the nuts or coconut meat with water to make a thick cream. Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag* and store the pulp for another recipe.
- Blend 1 cup of the milk with the Irish Moss until very smooth.
- Add the remainder of ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezable container and let freeze overnight OR transfer ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturers instructions to make ‘professional’ ice cream.
- Let thaw about 5 minutes before serving.
- For a chocolate version - add 1/2 cup raw cacao powder when blending
- Drizzle with a simple chocolate sauce