- 1 1/2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup purified water
- 4 tsp. lemon juice or 2 1/2 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. mineral salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill weed, chopped OR 1 tsp. dry
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 basil leaf, minced
- Blend all ingredients except dried herbs, until smooth and creamy. You may need to add more lemon juice if the lemons you are using are not sour enough. Pour into a bowl.
- Mix the herbs in by hand with the blended dressing and serve as a dip or dressing.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.