- 1 tsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 bunch chopped kale (any kind)
- 1 large avocado
- 2 1/2 cups homemade coconut milk or water
- 1 tsp. mineral salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 tsp. citrus juice (lemon, lime or orange)
- SAUTEED ARUGULA TOPPING
- 1/2 tsp. virgin coconut oil
- 2 cloves crushed or chopped garlic
- 2 cups chopped arugula or spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs such as dill, basil, cilantro, etc.
- Dash of mineral salt
- Warm 1 tsp. coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Drop in the chopped kale and sautéed it up for just 1 minute or less until it starts to wilt, then pop it in the blender and add the remaining soup ingredients and blend until creamy.
- TOPPING: toss everything in together and stir around until the arugula starts to crisp up and the garlic gets golden brown. Serve over the top of the soup