- NOODLES: 2 zucchinis, spirallzed & cut to desired length
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin, sweet potato, or squash of choice
- 1 cup macadamia nuts or cashews
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. mineral salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. chickpea miso
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup water or enough to blend (not to much, you what your sauce to be thick)
- MUSHROOM MEDLEY:
- 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 LB wild mushrooms or mushrooms of choice, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Print full recipe here
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet and sauté onion, garlic, and mushrooms of choice for about 7-10 minutes or until onions are translucent and mushrooms are tender. Toss in thyme at the end.
- Meanwhile, blend all sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Toss in noodles and sauce until well incorporated and lightly cook for about 3-5 minutes. Be sure not to over-cook your noodles so keep an eye on them. Noodles should releases some liquid and cook off but still be tender like traditional pasta.
- Taste, adjust flavors and serve, topped with more thyme if desired.
- Macros: Carbs: 17 F: 43 P: 10
- More recipes like this coming up in our Keto Gone Green Coaching Program for those wanting to try out a plant-based keto diet