- NOODLES: 2 zucchinis, spirallzed & cut to desired length
- MUSHROOM MEDLEY: 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil, 1 small onion, diced, 2-3 cloves garlic, minced, 1 LB wild mushrooms or mushrooms of choice, roughly chopped, 1 tsp. dried thyme
- SAUCE 1 cup cooked pumpkin, 1 cup macadamia nuts or cashews, 1-2 cloves garlic, 1 tsp. mineral salt, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 Tbsp. chickpea miso, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1 tsp. paprika, 1/4 cup water or enough to blend (not to much, you what your sauce to be thick)
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet and sauté onion, garlic, and mushrooms of choice for about 7-10 minutes or until onions are translucent and mushrooms are tender. Toss in thyme at the end.
- Meanwhile, blend all sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Toss in noodles and sauce until well incorporated and lightly cook for about 3-5 minutes. Be sure not to over-cook your noodles so keep an eye on them. Noodles should releases some liquid and cook off but still be tender like traditional pasta.
- Taste, adjust flavors and serve, topped with more thyme if desired.
- Macros: Carbs: 17 F: 43 P: 10
- More recipes like this coming up in our Fall Lovecamp Program for those wanting to try out a plant-based keto diet