- 10 collard leaves
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 clove raw garlic
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbs. mellow white miso paste
- 1/4 cup water or more
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup shredded veggies (carrots, beets, zucchini, sprouts)
- Avocado slices
- 1. Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add more water to get it to blend.
- 3. Quickly blanch collard leaves in boiling water.
- 2. For best distribution, place in a quart sized storage bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Remove all air and seal the top. Squeeze out the corner onto your collard leaves.
- 3. Add avocado slices, sauerkraut, and shredded veggies. Wrap and eat!
- Easy Options: Enjoy in nori rolls, Winter Wraps, with salads or as a dip for crackers