- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 bag kelp noodles
- Bowl of hot water
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- SAUCE: 1 cups parsley + 1 cups basil leaves, tightly packed + 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice + 2 cloves garlic + 1 Tbsp chickpea miso paste + 3/4 tsp. mineral salt + 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil + 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- TOPPING: 1/2 medium onion, diced + 2 cups mushrooms, sliced + 2 cups chopped asparagus, broccoli or veggies of choice + 1 avocado, sliced for topping - optional
- Tenderize the kelp noodles by adding 1/2 bag noodles to a bowl with hot water (enough to cover) and 1/2 tsp. baking soda + 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. Let sit for 5 minutes (do not let sit too long or else noodles with become too soft) Drain and add to your drained zucchini noodles.
- In a medium skillet, sauté onion in 1 Tbsp. coconut oil for 5 minutes. Add in mushrooms and veggie of choice and sauté for another 5-6 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- For the sauce - Blend everything in a blender, except basil and hemp seeds, until smooth.
- Add all ingredients into your large mixing bowl with zucchini noodles and mix until well combined.